FAQ 305
Can I change my course?

If you wish to change the course you have applied for, use this page to log an enquiry, filling out the relevant details in the questions presented.  A member of staff will then pick up your enquiry and process the request accordingly.  In some cases, your application may need approval from the admissions officer.  If the change is approved, you will see it in your UCAS Track and your Kent applicant portal.